New Beginnings





Well autumn is finally here, bringing with it a change in weather and the journey of a new cycle. The past few weeks have been tough and I feel as though 2014 has already left its furious mark across many of us.


As the season changes and sheds its former self to make way for new growth I am prepared to do the same. I am taking the opportunity to embark on a new journey both physically and spiritually. I can see an abundance of opportunity and renewed hope for the future.

Now for some art news! I’ve been busily preparing some new art stock which will be released for sale next week. I’ve also been hard at work creating a few new ink illustrations which will be revealed soon. It’s also been way too long since I picked up a paintbrush so you can expect to see some new watercolor paintings appearing here and there too!

No comments:

Post a Comment