New Photography Prints


I've just up-loaded a few more landscape and travel photography prints to my Etsy Shop.

They are all 8x12" prints on professional grade lustre paper with white borders for easy matting and framing.

The Healing Waters Fountain print was taken during a recent trip to Thailand. The tranquil little fountain sat nestled amongst a tropical paradise of flowers and beaches. Heaven!

The Autumn collection was taken during a photography expedition with my dad (who is also a great photographer!). It was pouring rain but we couldn't resist the the beautiful glowing amber leaves and lush green Australian countryside, so we took shelter amongst the liquidambars and shot these amazing photos.

I have quite a few more on their way over the next few days so I'll keep you posted!







No comments:

Post a Comment