Chevron Daily Planner and Weekly Planner Set

EXCITING NEWS!!! Ok maybe not that exciting, but I am so grateful that my preppy pink planners are proving to be a huge hit! So... I've decided to include a BONUS Notes page with each preppy pink and navy daily planner and mint and gold daily planner.

Onto more exciting news. I have a new daily and weekly planner set available in store. I've fused hot pink, ombre and chevrons together to create this fun, playful and very organized planner kit. Check it out! 

No need for dis-organization ever again with this planner set. It will help you keep track of appointments, goals, schedules, budgets, meal plans and more!



P.S. If pink isn't your thing, I'll be uploading a few different colored versions later in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment